Connexion
Nom d'utilisateur :

Mot de passe :

Connexion sécurisée

Mot de passe oublié?

Inscrivez-vous!
Menu principal
Qui est en ligne
143 utilisateur(s) en ligne (88utilisateur(s) en ligne sur Forum)

Membres: 3
Invités : 140

escrimochocolat, JMG27, Ifeche, plus...
Infos du site
Webmaster
Vincent
Vincent
Co-Webmaster
marion
marion

Reportages
sarah
sarah

Actu, ...
vTROTTA
vTROTTA

Modérateurs
sebv
sebv

flo-
flo-

matthieu
matthieu

Agecanonix
Agecanonix

Calendrier
flo-
flo-

Traduction

Google Bablefish

FUROR ET FERRUM V, International Tournament of Historical Duel and Stage Fighting
Habitué
Habitué

Informations utilisateur
Les amis,
en tant président du jurie de Pavone je me permets de vous faire passer le message suivant:

FUROR ET FERRUM V

International Tournament of Historical Duel and Stage Fighting
June 7/8th, 2008

PAVONE CANAVESE (TURIN) ITALY

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

Dear old Friends and new Friends of this noble art
a new season has come, and here I am really happy to invite all of you to participate to the 5th "FUROR ET FERRUM", the International Tournament of Historical Duel to be held in Pavone, near Turin, in Italy on Sunday 8th of June 2008.
Who has already come from every part of Europe (Norway, Czech Republic, Slowakia, England, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Germany) during the last years, (and it's going to come back this year...) already knows well which qualified, nice and special treatment we give to all of our guests under the beautiful towers of our castle, so here I am to invite you, again or for the first time, in Italy to live this tournament with all of us, exchanging experiences and having fun in an outstanding and passionate atmosphere full of history, skills, talent and friendship. (...and surrounded by good music, almost 1000 re-enactors, more than 30.000 visitors from Northern Italy and enjoying good food and wine...).
As last years, and by the rules, the winner and the second classified of the last year Italian tourrnament will participate for Italy to Furor et Ferrum this year.
As usual the organization and I will take care of all your needs since now and most of all on site.

We provide to our duelists for the global travel expenses "round trip" (including highway tolls) from your National headquarter town plus a kilometric refund as usual for:
One 2000 cc unleaded big car (equals two medium gazole cars) or a big gazole van or camper, referring to http://www.viamichelin.co.uk/viamiche ... br/tpl/hme/MaHomePage.htm
Train if you don't drive
Airplane if you come across the sea
Anyway the refunds that you need will be agreed together before and communicated to you by mail and will be given to you at the end of the event on Sunday evening after the trophy ceremony. Usually we give hospitality (food and wine) to one person plus for every single duelists (no more than two couples, for example: from two duelists with two other people, up to four duelists with four other people) but we can settle for special needs or desires, just let me know and I will do what I can ! We try to make everyone happy to come here and sad when he leaves!!! Please don't ask for the Moon, as I prefer Venus...!

As every year we offer a green camp in the middle of the historical town center to set your tents and sleeping bag (and near the camp there's a big gym for eventually chilled people and to take a shower).
As usual during your stay we offer lunch and dinner with a lot of great Italian food and water...and good wine and ale !!!!
(Eight middle age taverns will be open.....!! "In taberna quando sumus...." (Carmina Burana docet...) ;^))
And as usual we love to offer our special hospitality and our smiles !!!!
We will be waiting for your arrivals since the first afternoon of Friday 6th of June, on the beginning of the Pavone XIV edition of "Feriae Medievali" clou week-end, reminding you of the event's program of that day, that offers a concert of Celtic and traditional music from 21,30 p.m. To 0,30 a.m. with international great musicians. This year we have invited SLIABH NOTES from Ireland and Scotland plus other wonderful bands.
On Saturday (all day and night long) you will have the chance to live the event with all the Italian Academies that will take part to the XI Italian Tournament, and to see and participate (if you desire) to the night shows. And for the musicians (skilled or not) there will be the possibility to take part to two stages: Big Scottish bagpipe with the Italian winner of the Glasgow Bagpipe World Contest , the Italian master Alberto Massi, and with the great world known Breton master Bruno Le Rouzic;

Celtic Harp with the Italian master Enzo Vacca, that will give 10 harps at stagers disposal...

Auditors will be accepted...Enjoy it !!
Attached to this email, you will find the form to submit officially to the Tournament and the official rules.
PLEASE !!!!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL BE WITH US BEFORE APRIL 30 !!!!!
This date, because of the needs of our press office and our papery communication, (booklets, posters etc...)
You can send all the particular informations about your duel after that date, but please confirm your presence as soon as possible (and most of all before 20 April) by e-mail and/or by telephone (English and French speaking) because we are running out of time !!!!
We will be accepting late inscription forms but they won't appear on official programs...and that's a pity...
Please, even if you're a old coming Academy, refer to me every question you will have concerning the Tournament and Travels and logistic etc....
As you can see on the inscription form that I'm sending you attached to this mail you can bring from ONE to TWO couples of duelists.
A new Internet site English/Italian is running: www.feriemedievali.com, so please be patient for another two or three days for translations to be done and still refer to it as you find news about the event and links to the national and international tournaments.
So, fill the form as soon as possible! Send it to me and if you want it call me and/or write a short message (sms).

Looking forward to see you again or... For the first time !!!
Best regards to all of you !!!
Your favorite Herald and Technical Director of the Tournament
Daniel Lucca

For every informations and questions please contact me at every hour
Daniel Lucca

Mobile +39 347 8758362 (French and English speaking)

E-mail: danlucca@email.it

feriemedievali@libero.it

Date de publication : 20/03/2008 17:27
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit M. Wong Haut

[Recherche avancée]

Escrime-Info : Mentions légales